Bubble wrap Painting PART 1. So easy a toddler can do it. But frame it, make it your own and it becomes something you can hang on a wall :) Check out Part II posting of bubble wrap art made by a real artist. Amazing what you can do.
I hate going into stores and buying jewelry for retail price, especially when I know that I can almost always make it better and cheaper myself. This necklace is absolutely gorgeous, and absolutely simple to make. Here’s how:
1. Leave about a foot and a half of ribbon at the top. Make a small…
What you need
* Chalkboard Paint (I got this rustolem brand paint at home depot – $10)
* Foam paint brushes (also home depot, about $0.79 each!)
* Wooden Shapes to Paint (heart available at any craft store)
* Fasteners – we used mini clothespins (JoAnn – about $3 for the pack)
I wonder if you could glue the bigger petals and the smaller petals at the same time. Or you could just sew them together instead of using glue.
I really need to make this. My 9 “heart” cities would be (in no particular order):
1. Charlottesville, Virginia
2. Newport Beach, California
3. San Diego, California
4. Paris, France
5. Stuttgart, Germany
6. New York City, New York
7. Austin, Texas
8. Rome, Italy
9. Madrid, Spain
I want to make these!!!
how to stitching on felt
(You can see all the sew-along posts here. Don’t worry, non-sewers! I’ll have other types of posts up during the sew-along too.)
Hey, so let’s finish this baby up, shall we? I’m going to show you how to finish the neckline and armholes, then we’ll hem.
Do you remember these bias strips you…